Grant Host Rights
Host rights include being able to record the meeting, stop a participant's content sharing, and mute or remove participants while in a meeting.
To grant host rights to an attendee:
- From the navigation menu, open the Meetings tab.
- Select Schedule.
- In the Schedule Meeting window that pops up, enter the names of participants. Participant names have a blue border by default rather than a green one.
- Click the name of a participant to activate a drop-down.
- In the drop-down, enable the Host toggle.
- The participant's frame changes to green, indicating that they have been granted host rights for the meeting.
Open topic with navigation