You are here: Requirements
8x8 Virtual Office for Slack allows users to communicate and collaborate with their non-Slack contacts. At any time, using slash commands that integrate with 8x8, you can easily call contacts outside of Slack, or even launch a Virtual Office meeting to bring your colleagues together. Whether you need to make a quick call to check on the status of a project with a colleague, or gather your team to discuss your next course of action, Virtual Office for Slack enables you to collaborate more effectively than ever!
Virtual Office for Slack requires:
- The Virtual Office desktop app, and optionally, one or both of the following:
- The Virtual Office mobile app
- A desk phone associated with your Virtual Office extension
- 8x8 Virtual Office Meetings
- One of the following:
- Slack desktop app
- Slack browser app
- Make calls from Slack to any contact or phone number within or outside of Slack, and take full advantage of the call management features offered in 8x8 Virtual Office!
- Launch Virtual Office meetings from Slack to collaborate with your colleagues at any time; invite any participants as needed, join webcam video, share on-screen content, and much more!
Open topic with navigation