You are here: Hold and Resume Calls
Use Call Controls in Virtual Office for Bullhorn
While on a call in Virtual Office for Bullhorn, you have access to call controls that enhance your calling experience.
Hold and Resume Calls
While on an active call, you can place the call on hold. The other party listens to music while on hold.
To hold or resume calls:
- While on a call, click Hold in the call control panel.
- To resume the call, click Resume.
Add and Merge Calls
With multiple-line calling, the app allows you to add a call, switch between calls, and create a conference from multiple calls.
Note: The ability to make additional calls depends on how your Virtual Office extension is set up.
To add a call and create a conference:
- While on a call, notify the caller that you are about to create a conference.
- Click New Line above the call control panel.
- Dial the desired number in the dialpad that appears.
- Depending on your settings, you may need to first accept an outgoing call in order to successfully add a call.
- To merge the calls, click Merge in the call control panel. The conference ends when one of the three parties hangs up.
You can transfer a live call to another Virtual Office extension or another phone number.
To transfer calls:
- While on a call, inform the caller about the transfer.
- Click Transfer in the call control panel.
- From the contact directory, select a contact to transfer to.
From the dialpad, dial a number to transfer to.
The call is transferred, and you are disconnected from the call.
You can record a call from Virtual Office for Bullhorn, and then access recordings from the Virtual Office desktop app.
Note: Before recording a call, please review call recording laws in your region.
To record calls:
- While on a call, click Record in the call control panel. Call recording continues either until the call ends, or until you stop the recording.
- To stop recording, click Recording.
To access call recordings:
- Log in to the Virtual Office desktop app.
- In the More tab, go to Recordings.
- From the list of recordings, you can review the desired recording.
Open topic with navigation