Use Group Chat
Important: Depending on your organization's requirements, you may have access to Team Messaging or to group chat.
Let’s say you want to send a chat message to all members of your team, rather than sending one at a time. Using your company contacts, you can form a group chat of three or more people to streamline your communications.
To start a group chat:
- From the Messages tab or Contacts tab, select a contact to chat with.
- In the chat, click the More icon next to the contact's name to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Add people to bring up your contact directory.
- In the contact directory that opens, type in or select the contacts you would like to add.
- Once you are finished, click Done to form and open the new group chat.
Open topic with navigation