Overview: Integrate with Google Calendar
Virtual Office Meetings users are able to schedule meetings directly from Google Calendar by installing the Google Calendar plug-in for Virtual Office Meetings. This plug-in allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating Virtual Office meetings via Google Calendar, and the closer integration with Gmail means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Via Google Calendar, access the availability of your colleagues while scheduling the meeting, and secure their RSVP status.
- Schedule and join Virtual Office meetings directly from Google Calendar on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- Add co-hosts to share hosting privileges and help manage a meeting more efficiently.
- Reset the Host ID and Meeting ID used to access a meeting for security purposes, such as when a participant in a recurring meeting leaves the company.
- For additional capabilities of Virtual Office Meetings, click here.
- The Virtual Office desktop app does not sync both ways with Google Calendar. Edits made to a meeting in Google Calendar carry over to the same meeting listed in the Virtual Office desktop app, but not vice versa.
- 8x8 Virtual Office Meetings
- Google Chrome browser (version 61 or newer)
View Additional Information
For information on the plug-in, please refer to:
Open topic with navigation