Configure Call Forwarding
The Virtual Office desktop app allows you to manage call forwarding rules for your extension.
You have two options to set your call forwarding rules:
- Quick Call Forwarding: Click Forward all calls from the header of the Virtual Office desktop app to quickly forward all your calls to your mobile or another phone. By default, call forwarding is switched off.
How do I set up quick call forwarding?
- Select Edit in the Forward all calls drop-down list.
You are taken to Settings > Call Forwarding.
- Select the Enable - Forward all calls to check box.
Your call forwarding is now turned on.
- Click Please select a destination at the top.
A drop-down menu appears.
- Select Edit from the menu.
The Existing Phone Number(s) window pops up.
- Click + Add Phone Number.
- Enter a destination Name and Number.
- Click Save.
The new destination appears in the Forward all calls drop-down list in the main Virtual Office desktop app window. If you select a destination from the list to forward your calls, all your incoming calls will be forwarded to this destination. The rule under Forward all calls takes priority over the existing call forwarding rules. A prompt appears to confirm your decision.
- Advanced Call Forwarding: Set call forwarding rules based on combinations of where the call is from, when the call is coming in, and how the call must be handled.
For details, refer to Customize Call Forwarding Settings.
To access advanced call forwarding settings:
- Click from the bottom toolbar.
Select Virtual Office >Settings from the Virtual Office desktop app menu.
- Go to Call Forwarding.
Open topic with navigation