Grant Host Rights
If you are creating or hosting a meeting, you can mark other users as co-hosts of the meeting, granting them all the rights available to a meeting host.
To add a co-host to a meeting:
- Go to Meetings > My Meetings.
- Click the desired meeting to review the meeting details.
- Under Advanced Settings in the meeting details, click Add to open the contact directory.
- From the contact directory, search for the desired co-host(s), and click to select them.
- Once you are finished selecting all desired co-hosts, click Done to mark them as co-hosts for the meeting.
Open topic with navigation