The Virtual Office desktop app allows you to integrate Exchange, Outlook, Google, and Skype for Business (SfB) into your 8x8 Virtual Office experience. You can import contacts from a single account and access all your contacts from a single platform.
To import contacts:
- In the Contacts tab, click to open the drop-down menu.
- Hover over Import to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select a desired account from the following choices:
- Exchange Company
- Exchange Personal
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- At the prompt, enter the login credentials of the account you wish to import contacts from.
- Log in to sync your contacts.
The contacts from your external account sync with Virtual Office and display in your contact list. Imported contacts are indicated by an icon to the right of the contact name.
For details, refer to Manage Contacts.
Open topic with navigation