Display and Hide Contacts
In your contacts list, you have the option to display or hide company contacts, personal contacts, and social contacts. by default, all contacts are displayed.
To hide contacts:
- In the Contacts tab, click to open the drop-down menu.
- From the Filter by menu, clear the check box next to any option you wish to hide. By default, the option to display contacts for an integrated account is enabled.
Rules for Displaying Contacts
- You are able to select or clear check boxes next to any available group.
- If there is only one source check box selected, it is grayed out so that you do not clear contacts entirely. This prevents you from emptying the Contacts list.
- If the last remaining source visible is your company contacts, the check box next to Company is disabled. However, you are able to select or clear any subgroups (Department, Location, or Ungrouped). If there is only one subgroup selected, that check box is disabled until you select another subgroup or source.
Open topic with navigation