You are here: What's New?
What's New in Virtual Contact Center Analytics?
In release 1.1.5, we have introduced the following enhancements and changes:
- Sharing data from dashboards is now easier. You can now export data from the dashboards to PDF format and share these PDF documents offline with others. They do not need to have access to the Analytics tool. On the dashboard, click Export to PDF link in the upper-right corner. The data in the dashboard is instantly saved in a printable PDF document.
- Getting metrics for a relative date range such as tracking your team's performance for the past day or past two weeks is now simpler. You can select a relative date or customize the date range to meet your requirements.
- Custom Date: Get data on your team's performance during holidays, such as Dec 20 to Jan 1.
- Relative Date: You can check data for relative dates such as yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, this month, and last month. Supervisors can use this data to compare, analyze, and make decisions.
- Advanced Mode: Click Advanced in the calendar to set up advanced relative dates, such as accessing data for the last week, last two weeks, or last quarter.
- Ability to save filters: You can filter data in the dashboards as desired, and save these preferences for each dashboard. These filters are remembered across login sessions. You can reset to default settings with just a click.
- Scheduling Reports: You can schedule to run a report hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. We have removed the options to run them more frequently.
Change of Labels
- In the dashboard, Average Accepted Time is renamed to Average Processing Time.
- In the Queue dashboard, Offered is renamed to Entered (Number of calls that entered the queue).
- Total Rejected is only applicable to Agent Transactions. We have removed this measure from Queued Transactions.
- Metrics on Total Abandoned are applicable to queue transactions only. We have removed this measure from the Agent Transactions category. It is now accessible from the Queue Transactions category while you are creating a report.
- Total Rejected is only applicable to agent transactions. We have removed this measure from Queued Transactions.
Open topic with navigation