You are here: What's New?
What's New in 2.2?
In this release, we have introduced the following enhancements for Virtual Office for Zendesk
- New and improved user interface: Take advantage of a streamlined new user interface that lets you handle calls and navigate more efficiently than ever before.
- Call log notes during an active call: You don't have to wait until a call ends to take notes; in addition to taking notes after your call ends, you can now take important notes of your discussion while the call is still active.
- Ability to access unworked calls: Never let another unlogged call slip through the cracks; if you have not logged some of your previous calls, you can easily find them under the Unworked sub-tab of the Call Log tab. You can edit the call notes and populate the call outcome, and save the call log.
- Option to send feedback: If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion for an improvement, quickly and easily send feedback on the app by going to Menu > Report a problem.
- Support for new Virtual Office users: No matter whether your organization was introduced to Virtual Office before or after version 5.0 of the Virtual Office desktop app and version 7.0 of the Virtual Office mobile app, you are now able to use the latest version of Virtual Office for Zendesk.
- More persistent settings: Don't worry about resetting your settings or custom call outcomes when you clear your browser cache; your settings in the app now persist independently of what happens in your browser.
Open topic with navigation