You can allow agents to import contacts from Zendesk and the 8x8 Virtual Office contact directory for quick calling access and easy searching.
As an administrator, you can configure contacts directly from Zendesk.
To load contacts:
- Log in to Zendesk as an administrator.
- In the Admin tab, go to Apps > Manage.
- From the list of installed apps, find Virtual Office for Zendesk.
- Hover over the app icon, and click the Settings icon to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Change settings.
- In the App Configuration sub-tab, select one or both of the following options:
- Load Zendesk contacts
- Load 8x8 corporate directory
- Save your settings when you are finished.
Open topic with navigation