Define Call Result Codes
8x8 Virtual Office for Zendesk allows you to define custom codes to collect information about the outcome of each call per user. For example, if a customer support agent is attending to customer issues, they can indicate whether the issue was solved, escalated, requires a scheduled call back, and so on.
As an administrator, you can configure call result codes directly from Zendesk.
To define call result codes:
- Log in to Zendesk as an administrator.
- In the Admin tab, go to Apps > Manage.
- From the list of installed apps, find Virtual Office for Zendesk.
- Hover over the app icon, and click the Settings icon to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down, select Change settings.
- In the App Configuration sub-tab, enter the call results that indicate the outcome of each call. Separate each option using a semicolon, and save when you are finished.
Open topic with navigation