Tour the App Interface
Virtual Office application for Salesforce has a navigation menu that allows quick access to all your important tasks:
- Phone : Access the dial pad to dial numbers.
- Call Log: View your recent call activity. If you have pending call log activity, these call logs are listed as Unworked.
- Directory: View all your contacts from the company and Salesforce.
The menu offers options to access help, submit feedback, learn about the product version, and log out. Clicking Menu displays the following options:
- Settings: Allows you to specify CRM objects to search for screen pop, define screen pop behavior, and load contacts.
- About provides logged in user name, DID number, and the version number of the app.
- Report a problem: If you encounter problems with the app, report the problem by giving us some information. It sends an automatic log to our support team.
- Help: Opens the comprehensive online help, where you can find step-by-step instructions for using the plug-in.
- Post a review: Allows you to send feedback on the app to our team.
- Logout: Logs you out of the app.
Open topic with navigation