Tour the interface
Under VO tab, you can find the following tabs:
- Phone : Access the dial pad to dial numbers.
- Call Log: View your recent call activity. If you have pending call log activity, these call logs are listed as
- Directory: View all your company and Salesforce contacts.
The menu offers options to access help, submit feedback, learn about the product version, and log out. Clicking Menu displays the following options:
- Settings: Allows you to specify CRM objects to search for screen pop, define screen pop behavior, and load contacts.
- About provides logged in user name, DID number, and the version number of the app.
- Report a problem: If you encounter problems with the app, report the problem by giving us some information. It sends an automatic log to our support team.
- Help: Opens the comprehensive online help, where you can find step-by-step instructions for using the plug-in.
- Post a review: Allows you to send feedback on the app to our team.
- Logout: Logs you out of the app.