You are here: What's New?
What's New in 2.0?
In this release, we have introduced the following enhancements for Virtual Office for NetSuite:
- New and improved user interface: Take advantage of a streamlined new user interface that lets you handle calls and navigate more efficiently than ever before.
- Call log notes during an active call: You don't have to wait until a call ends to take notes; in addition to taking notes after your call ends, you can now take important notes of your discussion while the call is still active.
- Ability to access unworked calls: Never let another unlogged call slip through the cracks; if you have not logged some of your previous calls, you can easily find them under the Unworked sub-tab of the Call Log tab. You can edit the call notes and populate the call outcome, and save the call log.
- Different NetSuite entities can be made searchable in the app: In addition to company and NetSuite contacts, you can control whether your contact search in the app can find NetSuite entities such as Prospects, Partners, Customers, and more.
- Option to send feedback: If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion for an improvement, quickly and easily send feedback on the app by going to Menu > Report a problem.
- Support for Virtual Office Editions users: The latest version of Virtual Office for NetSuite is now available for Virtual Office Classic and Virtual Office Editions users alike.
- More persistent settings: Don't worry about resetting your settings or custom call outcomes when you clear your browser cache; your settings in the app now persist independently of what happens in your browser.
In previous releases, we have introduced the following enhancements:
- Multiple-profile support: Virtual Office for NetSuite now works with customers that use multiple profiles within NetSuite. You need to set up an 8x8 portlet on the home page for every profile used.
- Improved screen pop: Previously, the activity history pop was limited to contacts. It is now available for all supported objects.
Open topic with navigation