You are here: Features
8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite brings phone communication through a dialer to your NetSuite environment. The application launches conveniently from your NetSuite dashboard, allowing you to combine the benefits of NetSuite with the capabilities of Virtual Office. The application launches conveniently from your NetSuite dashboard, allowing you to interact with customers without having to switch to another app.
Upon receiving an inbound call, the app tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching NetSuite contacts, and pops the matching record for your preview. This way, you gain full insight into communications with any returning customer. You can be better informed and prepared to answer customer calls by previewing relevant customer record details before accepting the call.
Using Virtual Office for NetSuite, you can:
- Manage customer phone calls from a convenient integrated app on the NetSuite console.
- Be ready for any call by previewing matching end user record details before accepting a call.
- Improve customer service with advanced call handling capabilities, such as call transfer and multiple party calling.
- Reduce the time the customer waits while you look up record details.
- Track the outcome of each call using customizable call result codes.
- Import contacts from the Virtual Office contact directory for a quick search and click-to-dial ability.
- Create notes against your contacts during and after your conversation, with the ability to follow up at any time.
- When logging calls:
- Calls must be logged manually, as automatic call logging is not supported.
- In order to store call log activity for a contact, the contact must have a Main Phone number and be associated with a Company in NetSuite.
- When assigning calls:
- When searching for a contact to assign a call to, you must search using the contact's phone number.
- You must select or search for a contact in the app instead of opening the desired contact in NetSuite.
- Call outcomes must be set up by the individual agent instead of applied to all agents by an administrator.
- You cannot click to call from the app if your extension does not have a desk phone assigned.
- Call recording links must be inserted into NetSuite manually in order to record calls.
- As there is no follow-up feature in NetSuite, the ability to enter a follow-up task in the app has been removed.
- Single Sign-On is not supported.
- Login access to an 8x8 Virtual Office extension
- Login access to a NetSuite account
- Google Chrome browser
Open topic with navigation