If you receive a call from an unfamiliar number or a number with multiple possible matches, you can assign the call to an existing contact from a list of suggestions. Once you confirm which contact the unknown number is associated with, open the Assign tab of the call screen to select the correct contact and ensure accurate call logging.
To assign a call to a contact:
- While on a call, confirm who the caller is.
- Open the Assign tab of the call screen.
- If the caller is a match with an existing contact, select the correct contact from the list of possible matches.
- If the caller is an existing contact but not visible in the list, enter the phone number of the correct contact in the search bar, and select.
- If the caller is not an existing contact, click Create New to create a new profile for the caller.
Open topic with navigation