Add and Merge Calls
With multiple-line calling, the app allows you to add a call, switch between calls, and create a conference from multiple calls.
Note: The ability to make additional calls depends on how your Virtual Office extension is set up.
To add a call and create a conference:
- While on a call, notify the caller that you are about to create a conference.
- Click New Line above the call control panel.
- Dial the desired number in the dialpad that appears.
- Depending on your settings, you may need to first accept an outgoing call in order to successfully add a call.
- To merge the calls, click Merge in the call control panel. The conference ends when one of the three parties hangs up.
Open topic with navigation