Overview: integrate with Microsoft Office 365
8x8 Meet users are able to schedule meetings directly from Microsoft Office 365 on any computer by installing 8x8 Work for Office 365. This plug-in allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating 8x8 meetings via Office 365, and the closer integration with your Microsoft apps means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Schedule and join meetings directly from Office 365 on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- For additional capabilities of 8x8 Meet, click here.
- 8x8 Work for Desktop does not sync both ways with Office 365. Edits made to a meeting in Office 365 carry over to the same meeting listed in 8x8 Work for Desktop, but not vice versa.
- 8x8 Meet
- Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 (MSI) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook on the Web (Office 365 and Outlook.com)
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2016 On-Premise)
View additional information
For information on the integration, please refer to: