The 8x8 Virtual Office mobile app enables you to set up call forwarding options in case you are unable to answer calls from your phone. Call forwarding gives you the flexibility to direct calls to your voicemail, or to a specified destination if you are unable to answer the call.
- When Busy
- When No Answer
- During Outage (for Internet outages)
- Always (turned off by default)
- One-Number-Access (can be a phone number, extension number, ring group number, call queue number, etc.)
- My Cell Phone
- External number
-By default, incoming calls are forwarded to voicemail.
-You can view and edit default rules or create new custom rules by going to Settings > Call Forwarding in the Virtual Office desktop app.
To access call forwarding settings:
- Tap to open the main menu.
- From the main menu, select Settings > Call Forwarding. The call forwarding options appear.
- Set up your call forwarding preferences from the available options.