You are here: Integrate with Office 365
Overview: Integrate with Microsoft Office 365
8x8 Virtual Office Meetings users are able to schedule meetings directly from Microsoft Office 365 on any computer by installing the Office 365 plug-in for Virtual Office Meetings. This plug-in allows users to better coordinate with colleagues by creating and updating Virtual Office meetings via Office 365, and the closer integration with your Microsoft apps means that organizing meetings is easier than ever.
- Schedule and join Virtual Office meetings directly from Office 365 on any computer, allowing you to host and access meetings from anywhere.
- For additional capabilities of Virtual Office Meetings, click here.
- The Virtual Office desktop app does not sync both ways with Office 365. Edits made to a meeting in Office 365 carry over to the same meeting listed in the Virtual Office desktop app, but not vice versa.
- Virtual Office Meetings
- Outlook 2016 (Click-to-Run) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 (MSI) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook on the Web (Office 365 and Outlook.com)
- Outlook Web App (Exchange 2016 On-Premise)
View Additional Information
For information on the plug-in, please refer to:
Open topic with navigation