Virtual Office Meetings offers you a flexible web and audio conferencing experience that turns ordinary phone calls into productive meetings.
New and Classic In-Meeting Experiences
Starting with version 5.9 of the Virtual Office desktop app, we are introducing a brand-new in-meeting experience that is integrated with your Virtual Office application window, and enables you to navigate a more intuitive interface. Enjoy a streamlined participant invite experience, dynamic video, enhanced content sharing, and much more!
If you are running the latest version of the Virtual Office desktop app, you already have access to the latest in-meeting experience. If you are running an older version of the app, you may need to enable the new experience manually, or update the app in order to access the latest improvements to your Virtual Office Meetings experience:
- If you are using version 6.0 or newer, the new in-meeting experience is fully integrated with your Virtual Office desktop app.
- If you are using version 5.9 but are not seeing the new in-meeting experience, open the More tab, go to Settings, and enable the New Meeting Experience option.
- If you are using version 5.8 or older, you only have access to the classic in-meeting experience. To take advantage of the new in-meeting experience, you must upgrade to the latest version of the Virtual Office desktop app.
Note: This Virtual Office Meetings experience is available starting with version 5.9 of the Virtual Office desktop app. If you are using an earlier version, upgrade to the latest version to gain access. To learn which version of the app you are using, go to Virtual Office > About Virtual Office in the top menu bar of the app.
Features in the New In-Meeting Experience
- Schedule meetings, or start meetings instantly: Whether you are scheduling a meeting ahead of time or launching a meeting instantly to mobilize your team, Virtual Office Meetings gives you the flexibility to tailor your meeting experience to your needs.
- Join meetings: In addition to joining Virtual Office meetings from the desktop or mobile app, you can join online, by dialing in on your phone, or even by using your usual in-room meeting systems.
- Join in-meeting audio: You can join meeting audio via computer, by dialing in or having the meeting dial you with a toll-free number, or even as an international participant without having to worry about international charges!
- Enjoy a flexible in-meeting experience: Take advantage of a flexible web and audio conferencing experience that helps you collaborate with your colleagues more efficiently than ever.
- Join meetings as an external guest: No Virtual Office? No problem! As an external guest, you can quickly join and participate in Virtual Office meetings.
- Enjoy a flexible in-meeting experience as an external guest: As a guest joining online, via Virtual Office, or by dial-in, familiarize yourself with the controls you have access to while in a meeting.
- Leave or end meetings: Once the meeting has concluded, or if you need to leave before the end of the meeting, you can exit a meeting whenever needed.
- Set up and use plug-ins for Virtual Office Meetings: Combine the convenience of your usual calendar application with the capabilities of Virtual Office Meetings!
- Choose your default meeting settings: Save time when you schedule or launch meetings by choosing your default meeting settings ahead of time.
Note: If your organization does not enable creating or joining meetings in the Virtual Office desktop app, you do not have access to meetings from within the app.
Open topic with navigation