The Virtual Office contact directory allows you to communicate and coordinate with your contacts quickly and efficiently, whether they are contacts from your company phone system or personal contacts from outside of your organization.
- Familiarize yourself with the different contact types: Take control of your contact directory; in addition to your colleagues, you can make frequently-revisited external numbers into external contacts, and mark any contact as a favorite for quick access!
- Access contacts by navigating the contact directory: You can quickly find your colleagues, personal contacts, and favorites in the contact directory. If you tend to work with colleagues in a specific department or office, you can sort and filter your company contacts by department or location for clearer viewing.
- Search for contacts by name, extension, and more: Don't quite remember the name of the contact you're looking for, but remember their department or title? You can look up your contacts by any information associated with them.
- Create and manage personal contacts: If you frequently make calls to contacts in a partner company, or purchase items for your organization, you can easily turn a phone call or SMS chat into a personal contact for a smoother communication experience.
- Import contacts from Microsoft Outlook: If you use Microsoft Outlook to manage your calendar, you can import your Outlook contact directory and contact them through the communication capabilities of Virtual Office.
- Mark and manage favorite contacts: Do you frequently communicate with the same colleagues or personal contacts? Simply mark them as a favorite for quick access!
- Set your contact preferences: As a Virtual Office Classic user, you can customize your contact viewing preferences while in Classic Mode.
Open topic with navigation