You are here: Call Handling > Add Call and Merge Calls
Add Call and Merge Calls
With multiple line calling, the app allows you to add a call, switch between calls, and conference multiple calls.
Note: The ability to make additional calls depends on how your Virtual Office extension is set up.
- To conference a 3rd party to an on-going conversation, click in the call control panel.
Enter the number to call and click Add Call. Accept the first leg of the outbound call to dial out.
Note: You can converse with the 3rd party before merging the calls in to a 3 way-conference.
- When the second call is established, merge the calls by clicking from the call control panel of the last call added.
- At the prompt, select which call to merge if you have more then 1 additional call added.
Select the desired line to merge and click Merge Calls to join.
- Upon merging 2 calls, the first call will end since it is now merged with the 2nd call in a conference.
- The call control panel now shows Party Added on Line 2 when the calls are merged.
Open topic with navigation