You are here: Integrate Virtual Contact Center with NetSuite CRM
Integrate with NetSuite CRM
Virtual Contact Center supports two ways of integration:
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Provides open Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with Single Sign-On access from the native CRM environment. CRM users can launch 8x8 Virtual Contact Center with just one click and take advantage of the benefits of the integration. Once you log in to your CRM, you are automatically logged in to Virtual Contact Center.
- Individual System Sign-On: Provides CRM integration with Virtual Contact Center from the native CRM environment. CRM users must enter their user ID and password to log in to Virtual Contact Center.
Customize Virtual Contact Center Integration
Virtual Contact Center’s standard integration can be extended and customized. The following customization options are available:
- Changes to the default workflow
- Search and query of default or custom fields
- The screen pop of any NetSuite-supported URL
- Call logging of custom fields
To discuss your customization needs, contact our Professional Services at [email protected].
Open topic with navigation