You are here: Overview
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with the CRM of your choice, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
The integration with Virtual Contact Center offers the following features:
- Take advantage of multimedia interaction support for flexible communications.
- Use Single Sign-On functionality, which allows agents to sign in to Virtual Contact Center from the native NetSuite environment without needing an extra set of credentials.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Communicate via integrated chat management.
- Access agent call recordings (available to supervisors).
- Use click-to-dial directly from the native NetSuite account.
- As an agent, toggle between Agent Console and NetSuite accounts.
- Log calls automatically for all interactions.
- Associate automatic call logs to matching records for inbound interactions.
- View screen pop of the customer’s CRM record during inbound interactions.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
- The change from Individual System Sign-On to Single Sign-On is made at the tenant level, and is therefore applied to all agents. Once you choose Single Sign-On, you cannot switch back to Individual System Sign-On.
- Out-of-the-box outbound call log is not associated with any record.
- Integration is limited to standard objects only; custom objects are not supported. However, custom fields are supported.
- An activity cannot be matched to a contact record if the contact is not associated with a company.
- No CRM operation is supported other than creating and querying custom fields.
- NetSuite no longer supports iframe due to security concerns. Learn More...Other options for embedding Agent Console within the NetSuite environment do not exist yet. Currently, Agent Console is launched and managed in a separate window from the NetSuite window. It is recommended that you position Agent Console side-by-side with the NetSuite window to enhance usability.
Open topic with navigation