You are here: Appendix B: Set up Access to Web Services
Appendix B: Set up Access to Web Services
NetSuite integration with Virtual Contact Center requires access to web services. If your NetSuite user role does not have permissions to access web services, the integration fails. To resolve this issue, the NetSuite CRM administrator must grant the access role to the web services.
To grant web service access to a role:
- Log in as a NetSuite administrator.
- Go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
- Select a role, such as Sales Manager, to which you want to add web services.
- Click Customize next to the role.
A detailed page opens.
- Go to the Setup tab under the Permissions tab.
- Add Full level Web Services access to the role.
- Save the permissions.
Open topic with navigation