You are here: Overview
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with Microsoft Dynamics, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work.
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service.
This guide is intended for agents using Microsoft Dynamics integrated with 8x8 Contact Center.
The integration with Virtual Contact Center offers the following features:
- Integrate with the online implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Increase agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Consolevia floating window of integration.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Log phone, chat, and voicemail interactions automatically based on account, contact, case, opportunities, and leads.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premises installations are not supported.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integration can only be launched in a floating window.
- Automatic pop for new user creations is not supported yet.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Supported CRM Objects
The following Microsoft Dynamics objects have been tested with Virtual Contact Center integration:
- Activity (used for auto call log generation purposes)
Before you Begin
- Gather the login credentials of your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- Gather the login credentials of 8x8 Contact Center agent account.
Open topic with navigation