Microsoft Dynamics Overview
8x8 Contact Center offers multichannel integration with the CRM of your choice, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via
During an inbound interaction, 8x8 Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
8x8 Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
The integration with 8x8 Contact Center offers the following features:
- Support online implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support phone and voicemail media.
- Use integrated functionality with 8x8 Agent Console.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Support auto log for phone and voicemail interactions based on Account and Contact objects.
- Support auto log for calls from a click-to-dial request provided with a record ID.
- View screen pop of the customer’s CRM record during inbound interactions.
- View screen pop for new records in the absence of a matching caller ID.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
- Single Sign-On functionality is not supported.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premises installations are not supported.
- Custom objects are not supported.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integration can only be launched in a separate browser window.
- Integration with Windows Live ID (WLID)-based Microsoft online CRM accounts is not supported.
- screen pop is only supported in a separate window.