You are here: Microsoft Dynamics Overview
Microsoft Dynamics Overview
Virtual Contact Center offers multichannel integration with the CRM of your choice, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of your CRM with the capabilities of Virtual Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone and voicemail channels, allowing you to access data from your CRM through an integrated Agent Console. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience, and allowing you to access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, Virtual Contact Center tracks if the caller is an existing user by searching CRM records and presenting the matching record for preview by agents. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
Virtual Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with your CRM offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
The integration with Virtual Contact Center offers the following features:
- Support online implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support phone and voicemail media.
- Use integrated functionality with Agent Console.
- View real-time queue status and agent presence.
- Support auto log for phone and voicemail interactions based on Account and Contact objects.
- Support auto log for calls from a click-to-dial request provided with a record ID.
- View screen pop of the customer’s CRM record during inbound interactions.
- View screen pop for new records in the absence of a matching caller ID.
- View screen pop for web callback interactions.
- Single Sign-On functionality is not supported.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premises installations are not supported.
- Custom objects are not supported.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integration can only be launched in a separate browser window.
- Integration with Windows Live ID (WLID)-based Microsoft online CRM accounts is not supported.
- screen pop is only supported in a separate window.
Open topic with navigation