You are here: Technical Requirements
Technical Requirements for eyeBeam
- Ensure basic system requirements.
- Processor Minimum: Pentium II 400 MHz or equivalent
- Memory Minimum: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 32-bit and 64-bit arch
- Connection: IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless)
- Sound Card: Full-duplex, 16-bit, or use USB headset
- Allocate Network Bandwidth required for VoIP calls.
- G.711 aLaw/uLaw: Approximately 80 Kbps per VoIP call
- G.729: Approximately 31 Kbps per VoIP call
- Enable VoIP calls to pass through your network’s firewall.
- 8x8 VoIP server: UDP port 5060
- Real-Time Transfer Protocol (RTP): UDP ports 10000-35000
- Disable SIP Application Layer Gateway (ALG) service in router
- Install eyeBeam with administrative rights, and allow it to be run by all users.
Open topic with navigation