You are here: Step Three: Verify with Virtual Contact Center
Step Three: Verify the eyeBeam Softphone Works with Virtual Contact Center
- Navigate to your Virtual Contact Center Agent Console link.
For the link, see the Virtual Contact Center Platform URL Guide.
The login screen appears.
- Enter your login credentials, and log in to Agent Console.
- Go to your Profile.
- In the Personal area, select the SIP Phone URI button, and enter the SIP Phone URI:
User [email protected] Name such as <[email protected]>.
- Click Make Verification Call to verify that your softphone is registered and configured for Virtual Contact Center.
Your softphone rings if you have followed the configuration as documented here. You can answer the call and follow the prompts to record a greeting message, or simply disconnect the call.
Note: If you are an eyeBeam user, please be advised not to decline calls from the eyeBeam softphone. Only decline calls from the Agent Console Control Panel.
- Save your profile settings.
Open topic with navigation