8x8 Contact Center supervisors can customize report data by including or excluding information on deleted agents or queues. Based on your supervisor privileges, you can control the report data by individually selecting agents or queues. Supervisors have improved visibility and increased flexibility in customizing the report data. If you have sufficient privileges to see all deleted agents, groups, and queues in the AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Selection or QueueA queue is an ordered collection of interactions waiting to be served by agents qualified to respond to these interactions. In addition to enabling the call center administrator to customize how incoming interactions are prioritized and routed, queues also ensure that interactions are never lost or discarded. Selection list in the Reporting screen, you may include or exclude data about deleted agents and/or queues.
The following table summarizes supervisors improved access to historical data based on their privileges:
|SupervisorAn agent with the supplementary privileges required to create FAQ categories and answers, monitor agent interactions in progress, listen to recordings of previous interactions, and create reports for the agents groups they supervise. has Restricted Access||Access to Historical Data|
- Click a report to generate.
- Click the Agent Selection and/or Queue Selection drop-down list. You can see all agent groups.
- Select individual agent groups or queues. If you expand an agent group, you can see current as well as deleted agents under the group.
- You may select a list of deleted agents and/or queues from the list.
- Enter other criteria and click Export to generate a report.
For details on generating historical reports, refer to Generate Historical Reports.