||The agent's name and ID used to log in to 8x8 Agent Console are displayed. The following information is also presented under My Profile:
- : If enabled, the agent can be reached directly via Direct Access Number.
- Agent Voicemail: If enabled, the agent is able to receive voicemail via email. The voicemail is left by the customers who try to reach the agent directly.
- Default CLId: Displays the default Caller ID for the agent's outbound calls.
- Revision: Displays the 8x8 Contact Center revision number.
- PBX #: Indicates the system-assigned number, also known as the agent's extension number, used for agent-to-agent dialing. (This option is available to 8x8 Contact Center Unified Login and Unified Login with 8x8 Work users.)
- Agent DID: Indicates the phone number or the DID of the agent. (This option is only available to Unified Login with 8x8 Work users.)
- Prompt Timeout: Indicates the duration of an interaction offered to the agent before it goes back to the queue.
- Language: Indicates the language of the 8x8 Agent Console application.
- Direct Access Number: Presents the extension number that can be used to reach the agent directly. Agents can communicate this number with their customers.
- Primary Language: Indicates the primary language of the agent. Agents are assigned with a primary language and one or more languages of fluency used during multilingual customer chats. See Handling Multilingual Chats for more details.
- Cluster id: The cluster ID is used for system diagnostics. Provide this number to your support technician for system troubleshooting.
- Version Package: Displays the 8x8 Contact Center version number.
- Dial Plan: Represents the system dial plan such as International Numbering Plan (ITU-T E.164). Dial plans take numbers dialed by users or originated from other 8x8 Contact Center components and apply editing rules to yield a valid number.
- Secondary Language: Indicates the secondary language of the agent used during multilingual customer chats. It is a language of fluency picked by the agent and in addition to the agent's primary language. See Handle Multilingual Chats for more details.
- First Name: Indicates the agent's first name. This field is read-only for users of Unified Login and Unified Login with 8x8 Work.
- Last Name: Indicates the agent's last name. This field is read-only for users of Unified Login and Unified Login with 8x8 Work.
- Display Name: If enabled, agents can enter a customized display name to present themselves. Having a display name helps agents save time and effort to introduce themselves to customers every time they start a new chat. The agent's display name also appears on the Control Panel, Profile page, chat window, and CRM case created after a chat session. The display name can be modified by both the 8x8 Contact Center administrator in the Configuration Manager, or if enabled, by the agents in 8x8 Agent Console. The changes immediately appear in both applications.
- Email Address: Indicates the agent's email address. When the agent uses the CRM case management page to send an email, the agent can choose this email address as the From address for the message. Your email addresses can have up to 254 characters. This field is read-only for users of Unified Login with 8x8 Work.
- Current Country: Select a country from the list, if enabled by the administrator.
- Workplace Phone: Designated number to process interactions in 8x8 Agent Console. It can be the agent's desk phone, cell phone, or any other phone. VALIDATED next to the Workplace Phone indicates that the number is already validated. If you make any changes to the workplace setting, then Validate appears next to the updated field until you validate your change.
- Workplace SIP URI: Specifies the SIP Phone URI of a VOIP phone. The SIP URI resembles an e-mail address and is written in the following format:
SIP URI = sip:[email protected]:Port where x is the username and y is the host (domain or IP). VALIDATED next to the Workplace Phone indicates that the number is already validated. If you make any changes to the workplace setting, then Validate appears next to the updated field until you validate your change.
- Make Verification Call: Places a test call to the specified phone number for verification. On answering the verification call, you can set up a voicemail greeting.
- Phone Connection Mode: If Phone Connection Mode is enabled by the tenant administrator, agents can see and enable Persistent Connection Mode capability in their Profile page. Persistent Connection Mode removes the need to connect the agent’s workplace phone for every call handled. Agents set up their voice connection before they start working on calls and remain connected throughout their working day. It allows them to respond to incoming and outbound phone calls with a simple click on the user interface.
- Auto Answer: If enabled, every phone interaction that is offered to an agent is automatically connected eliminating the need to accept it manually. This new configurable option enhances agents efficiency by quickly connecting the calls and reducing the number of clicks an agent has to make. Auto Answer also helps prevent agents from rejecting or missing calls on their workplace phone. Agents may or may not have the permission to change their connection mode. They are notified of their new status as soon as they log in. A in the Phone tab indicates that Auto Answer is enabled.
- Date Format: Offers a choice of date formats to apply on all email notifications sent to and from the tenant.
- Default Signature: Choose the default email signature used when sending email messages from the agent's account. When the agent uses the CRM case management page to send an email, the default signature appears as one of the choices in the Signature list.
- Default From: Choose the default From address used when sending email messages from this account. When the agent uses the Local CRM to send emails to customers, the default address is automatically populated or appears as one of the choices in the From list.
- Interaction Sound: Provides a choice of alert sounds to notify a new interaction. Select an interaction sound from the list and click Play to hear the notification sound.
- Chat Message Sound: Provides a choice of alert sounds to notify a new chat interaction. Select an interaction sound from the list and click Play to hear the notification sound.
- Show chat message browser notification: If enabled, the agent receives a browser notification on an incoming chat from customer.
- Reset preferences to default: Use the reset button to restore preferences to system default. This option resets your visible columns, tabs, sounds, date format, notifications, and cases. It also clears favorite settings and Recents, and causes page to reload. See the list of the preferences that is saved on server.
- Email Signature: Type the email signature for this account. When the agent uses the CRM case management page to send an email, the agent can choose to insert this Signature in the message.
- Old Password, New Password, Retype Password: By default, the current password is listed for all three fields. If an agent wishes to change the password, they should enter the old password and new password, and confirm the new password. Hovering over the symbol indicates the password length defined for 8x8 Agent Console. This option is not available to Unified Login and Unified Login with 8x8 Work users.
- Security Question, Security Answer: Selecting a Security Question and answer in the profile ensures that the person requesting to reset the password is the one assigned with the agent account. This option is not available for users of Unified Login and Unified Login with 8x8 Work.
|| If 8x8 Agent Console has been configured to interoperate with a third-party CRM, you must enter the login credentials the agent uses to access the third-party CRM in External Username and External Password.
||The agent's queue memberships (inbound, outbound, chat, email, and voicemail) are displayed in Assigned Queues by default. If the 8x8 Contact Center administrator enables Allow agent to change Enable/Disable settings in Assigned Queues for an agent in Configuration Manager, the agent can use Assigned Queues to disable a queue's ability to offer interactions.