In 8x8 Contact Center, we have introduced the ability for contact center supervisors to barge in on active calls between agents and customers, listen in, or coach or train agents live with AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Whisper. Supervisors can begin monitoring a live call handled by an agent any time during the call, and speak to agents by initiating a one-on-one private conversation with the agent. The customer on call does not hear this conversation.
To whisper during monitored calls:
- Click Monitoring from the Window Menu in 8x8 SupervisorAn agent with the supplementary privileges required to create FAQ categories and answers, monitor agent interactions in progress, listen to recordings of previous interactions, and create reports for the agents groups they supervise. Console.
- In the Monitoring window, select Agent Management tab. It lists all the agents you have permission to monitor.
- Select the agent you wish to monitor and click Monitor.
- In the Monitoring window, click icon next to the agent to begin monitoring.
If the agent is on a call, you can listen in.
- Click Start Agent Whisper to whisper to the agent. The agent hears a beep, signaling the whisper session.
- To end whisper, click End Agent Whisper.
- Click Finish Monitoring.