Add Private Labeling to a Support Center
In addition to the basic customizations you can perform in the Support Center's Greetings tab, you can brand the Support Center to adopt your organization's look and feel.
Before You Begin
Customizing a Support Center requires the following resources and skills:
Customize a Support Center
To customize a Support Center, perform the following tasks:
- From the , open Support Center.
- Click Properties.
- Type your email address in the Email address to send Support Center images field.
- Click Send.
Virtual Contact Center sends an email to that address. Attached to the email is a TGZ archive (contactual_sc.tgz) that contains the HTML, CSS, and GIF files used in the default Support Center.
- Unpack the TGZ archive, then perform any combination of the following:
- Modify or replace the GIF icon files. The GIF files correspond to the icons shown on your website. If you replace the icons with different image files, the new image files must be named identically to the default set of six files: icon_sservice.gif, icon_chat.gif, icon_email.gif, icon_faq.gif, icon_phone.gif, and logo.gif.
- Modify the Support Center's CSS (sc.css).
- Modify the Email form (customer_email.html).
- Upload the complete set of Support Center files, including files that you did not modify, to a web server directory.
- Type the URL containing the complete set of Support Center files in URL for private labeling text box.
- Click Save. Virtual Contact Center uploads the customized Support Center files: icon_sservice.gif, icon_chat.gif, icon_email.gif, icon_faq.gif, and icon_phone.gif
Open topic with navigation