8x8 Contact Center administrators need a login URL and credentials to access 8x8 Configuration Manager. 8x8 Provisioning provides you with the URL, username, and password to log in to your 8x8 Configuration Manager account.
Before you begin
Before you log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager:
- For the latest browser requirements, refer to the 8x8 Contact Center Technical Requirements document.
- Acquire the URL, username, and password for your 8x8 Contact Center tenant's 8x8 Configuration Manager.
Log in roles
You can log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager in various roles. For details, refer to Roles and Administrators.
- Primary administrator: an administrator with unrestricted administrative privileges to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Role-based or Secondary administrator: an administrator who assumes a role with full or partial configuration rights to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Wallboard Access: a Secondary administrator to access and run 8x8 Wallboards.
The 8x8 Provisioning communicates information required to log in to your tenant by email. The email provides:
- URL to log in to your tenant
- URL to log in as an agent
- Login credentials
To log in as a Primary administrator:
- Initiate a browser session.
- Enter the URL provided by 8x8, such as https://vcc-na8.8x8.com/CM/login.php.
8x8 Configuration Manager displays the Administrator login page.
- In the Login page, enter your Login ID and password:
- Login ID: <TenantName>
- Password: <TenantPassword>
- Click Login.
8x8 Configuration Manager launches the Home >Summary page.
As a Secondary administrator, you inherit privileges defined for the role you are assigned to. For example, if you are a campaign manager with administrative rights to the Campaigns object, you can create, edit, and manage campaigns.
To log in as a Secondary administrator:
- Go to the 8x8 Configuration Manager login page.
- Enter the login credentials communicated to you.
If the login URL does not contain the tenant name (as in https://vcc-na8.8x8.com/CM/login.php); add the tenant name in the Login ID:
- Login Id: <AdministratorUserName>@<TenantName> as in [email protected]
- Password: <AdministratorPassword>
Use the 8x8 Configuration Manager login credentials to access and run wallboards. For details, refer to Run a Wallboard.
To Access Wallboards: