Tour the 8x8 Configuration Manager interface
As an 8x8 Contact Center administrator, when you log in to 8x8 Configuration Manager, you see the , the Home page, and some tabs. 8x8 Configuration Manager organizes the user interface into three functional areas:
The following table summarizes the functional areas in 8x8 Configuration Manager. For details about each area, see Summary of the 8x8 Configuration Manager Tabs.
||Use the on the left to configure a desired functionality for your contact center. The lists features your company has subscribed to.
|2) Configuration tabs
||Select a desired item in the , such as Profile or Audio Files, to configure the feature.
|3) Header Bar
- My Profile: Allows the Secondary administrator to change their 8x8 Configuration Manager interface language to French or Japanese, for example, edit their email address, change password and set up a security question using this link. For more information refer to How to change the role-base administrator password. The supported languages are: English, Japanese, French, Canadian French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Co-browsing: Allows 8x8 Contact Center customers using 8x8 Configuration Manager to seek hands-on assistance from 8x8 customer support or deployment team. To initiate a Co-browsing session from 8x8 Configuration Manager:
- Click Co-browsing.
- A pop-up window appears with a session ID that helps you establish a secure connection with the customer support agent.
- Communicate the Session ID to the agent, and click Start. See Get Remote Customer Assistance.
- Logout: Logs you out of 8x8 Contact Center.