If your 8x8 Contact Center defines numerous roles and administrators, you may find it hard to track them in a scrollable list. Role-based management allows you to search and filter roles and administrators lists in 8x8 Configuration Manager by specific criteria, such as Role ID, Role Name, and administrators.
To filter roles:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Security.
- Go to the Roles tab.
- Click Filter Roles List.
- Specify the criteria to filter the roles from the drop-down menu.
- Add the desired filtering criteria and select an appropriate parameter.
- Click Filter.
The search result shows.
Sorting roles list
You can sort the Roles list in the desired order by applying sort parameters. You can sort by Role Name, Role ID, and the number of administrators assigned to a role by applying suitable parameters. You can sort the list in ascending or descending order with just a single click on the header bar. You have the option to sort by multiple fields by clicking Configure Sort.
- To sort by a single field:
Click the header bar for the desired field to sort in the ascending or descending order automatically.
- To sort by multiple fields: