If your 8x8 Contact Center defines numerous roles and administrators, you may find it hard to track them in a scrollable list. Role-based management allows you to search and filter the list of Secondary administrators by specific fields, such as Name, Username, Role, Email, Language, and locked or enabled administrators inside 8x8 Configuration Manager.
To filter the list of administrators:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Security.
- Go to the Administrators tab.
- Click Filter Administrators List.
- Specify the criteria to filter the administrators from the drop-down menu.
- Add the desired filtering criteria and select an appropriate parameter, such as the combination <Role, Equals, Super User>.
- Click Filter.
The search result appears.
Sorting roles list
You can sort the administrators list in the desired order by applying sort parameters. You can sort by name, username, role, email, language, and enabled or locked administrators. You can sort the list in the ascending or descending order with just a single click on the header bar. You have the option to sort by multiple fields using the Configure Sort option.
To sort by multiple fields:
- Click Configure Sort. The Sorting dialog box appears.
- Click Add Level to specify a field name and the order to sort by.
- Add or delete levels to sort as you desire.
- Click Apply.
The sorted list shows.