8x8 Contact Center administrators configure Wallboards in 8x8 Configuration Manager.
Configuring an 8x8 Contact Center Wallboard involves:
- Defining wallboard general properties.
- Specifying desired metrics.
- Defining thresholds for better supervision (optional).
- Selecting skills/queues for which you need metrics.
Once configured, you can run a wallboard with a simple click. Typically, a contact center monitors critical data on agent status.
Setting up an 8x8 Wallboard is simple and quick. Determine the key metrics for your business, select the data from the readily-available stats or define custom stats, and run the wallboard. With just a few clicks, you are on your way to monitor your contact center performance in real time.
Set up a wallboard
To set up a wallboard:
- From the Configuration Menu, open Wallboard.
- Click or Wallboard.
- Go to the General tab.
- Enter a Name and Description for the wallboard.
- Select the desired time zone from the Time Zone drop-down list.
- Click Save to open the Fields tab.
The current time of the selected time zone appears on the top-right corner of the wallboard.
The GMT-6 Central visible at the bottom indicates the selected time zone.