Access Virtual Contact Center Analytics
Supervisors and agents can launch 8x8 Virtual Contact CenterA contact center that enables agents to be located in different geographical locations yet managed as if they were located in the same physical location. Analytics from
Using Virtual Contact Center Analytics, you can see information such as total number of transactions presented to the agent, the total number of accepted, rejected, or abandoned calls, total processing time, and so on.
To access Virtual Contact Center Analytics:
- Log in to
AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Console.
- Click in the Control Panel.
- Select Business Intelligence to launch the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics tool.
The dashboard launches in a separate browser window.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to access dashboards and create custom reports.
To create an agent-based report:
Agents can create reports only for themselves, but supervisors can create a report for the agents they supervise.
- Go to Create Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click the drop-down and select Agent Transactions.
All the available metrics for agents show up in Measures.
- Select the desired metrics such as Total Accepted, Total Rejected, Total Processing time etc.
- Select the desired agent groups by adding Agent GroupA group is a collection of agents created for management or reporting purposes. Groups can be functional (for example, Technical Support) or organizational (for example Supervisor Mary’s Team). Each agent can be assigned to only one group, and cannot view or access information about other groups or group members. in Dimensions.
- Then select a time range for the report such as a desired day, week, month, quarter, or year in Dimensions.
- Click to run the report. The report appears in a table.