Most contact center agents are assigned to one or more phone queues. Phone queues prioritize and deliver phone interactions to agents whose status is Available, and who are assigned to an enabled queue. See Set Your Status for available agent statuses.
The Agent ConsoleVirtual Contact Center's browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) used by Agents to manage customer interactions. phone controls allow you to:
- Accept inbound phone interactions.
- Record phone interactions (if settings permit).
- Transfer phone interactions to different agents, phone numbers, or phone queues.
- Initiate outbound phone calls.
- Set up a multi-party phone conference.
To learn about opting in or out of queue assignments, refer to View Your Assigned Queues.