Your contact center supervisor provides you with the URL, username, and password required to log in to your Agent ConsoleVirtual Contact Center's browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) used by Agents to manage customer interactions. account. See Log In for the URL link and information. You do not need any specific hardware or downloads to run the AgentAgents use the Agent Console to view and manage customer interactions. Virtual Contact Center supports Regular agents and Supervisor agents. Console application. Agent Console is 100% cloud-based and runs on most computers with an Internet access, allowing you to keep business running smoothly.
Using Agent Console, agents can:
- Process interactions of all media including phone, chat, email, and voicemail.
- Process both inbound and outbound interactions.
- Track the status of agents and queues.
- Provide quick answers to customer questions using the FAQ knowledge base.
- Manage CRM data by integrating with Local CRM or supported External CRM.
- CollaborateSee Desktop Sharing. with a remote desktop for real-time assistance or Co-browsing capabilities.