Contact center agents may be assigned to one or more chat queues. Chat queues prioritize and deliver chat interactions to agents whose status is Available, and who are assigned to an enabled queue.
- Provide a means of responding in real time to customer inquiries.
- Process up to six concurrent chats from customers, and an unlimited number of chats with agents.
- Use the customer information in chat to automatically access customer or case records in the Local CRM.
- Agents and customers can request or allow Co-browsing sessions via chat.
- Provide multilingual support for chat.
- Ability to use an automatic translation tool.
- Access auto log and screen pop for chats.
- Process chat interactions.
- Handle multiple chats.
- Handle multilingual chats.
- Handle Social Interaction.
- Transfer customer chats to a different queue.
- Save chat logs.
- Insert FAQ responses into chat interactions.