The CRM rich text editor enables you to insert hyperlinks while creating cases and follow-up records. In the Description field, you can choose to insert hyperlinks by selecting a text string and linking it to a valid URL. When you click on the linked text, the browser opens the hyperlink.
To insert a hyperlink:
- From the Cases tab, click New Case or new follow-up.
- Enter the Subject and Description.
- In the Description field, select the text to be displayed as the hyperlink.
- Click from the menu. You may be prompted to allow scripted windows by your browser.
- Click where instructed and then click Temporarily Allow Scripted Windows in the contextual menu.
- Click again. A dialog box opens, prompting for a valid link. You can link to a URL, an anchor in the text, or an email.
- Enter a valid URL, and click OK. The link gets inserted in the description. If you click the linked text, a new browser opens the hyperlink.