Delete CRM Data
You can delete customer, case, and task records from the Local CRM if your contact center administrator has granted the necessary permissions. If you do not have the permissions, you cannot delete data.
Before You Begin
Before deleting CRM data, note that:
- Deleting a customer record permanently removes the customer information as well as all associated cases, follow-ups, and attachments.
- Deleting a case record permanently removes the case information as well as all associated follow-ups and attachments.
- You cannot restore any portion of deleted CRM records.
To delete CRM data:
- Log in to .
- From the three CRM tabs (Customers, Cases, Tasks), select the object you wish to delete the data from. Based on your permissions, you can delete customers, cases, or tasks.
- Click Delete next to the CRM record to delete records individually. You are prompted to confirm.
Click Basic or Advanced Search to search and retrieve the data records you wish to delete.
- From the list, select desired records and click Delete Selected.
A message indicates the number of records selected for deletion, and warns that all data associated with the records will be deleted as well.
- Click Ok to proceed.
- To delete all records:
- Click Delete All.
You are prompted to enter your password to prevent accidental deletion.
- At the prompt, enter your password to log in to Agent Console.
- Click Delete Now.
Open topic with navigation