Your contact center administrator can configure each agent to handle up to six chats with customers, and an unlimited number of chats with other agents of the same tenant. These settings determine your multi-chat capability.
- Manages concurrent chats with multiple customers and agents.
- The chat list of customers and agents provides easy access to chats in progress.
- The chat list is sorted primarily based on waiting time. The longest-waiting chat is placed on top of the list.
- Icons differentiate customer-to-agent chat from agent-to-agent chats.
- Icons highlight unread chat messages.
- Icons indicate customers waiting for an agent's response.
- Icons send alerts if customers are waiting longer than the SLA.
- A pop-out chat window improves handling of multiple chats.
- Relevant customer records pop up when accepting chats.
- Customer information such as name, email, and transaction ID display on the title bar of the popped-out chat window.
- Is able to sort the chat list by Identification: nickname, first name, last name, email, and transaction ID. By default, the chat list is sorted by waiting time.
- Tracks messages from new customers via Transaction ID.
- Searches chat list by name.