Add Agents to a Conference Call
Perform the following procedure to add another agent who is logged in to to a conference call. The agent's status must be either Available or Working Offline.
To add an agent to a conference call:
- Announce to the current caller that you are going to add them to a multi-party conference call.
- Open the Phone tab, and click line 2.
Agent Console automatically places line 1 on hold.
- Click the Agents tab to view a list of agents currently logged in to Agent Console, whose status is either Available (shown as Waiting in the list) or Working Offline.
- In the list of agents, select an agent, then click Make a call.
Agent Console submits a new phone interaction to the selected agent. After the phone has been answered, the sound of a human or recorded voice enables the Join Lines feature.
- If you receive the agent's voicemail, click End Call to disconnect the call and return to line 1.
- If the agent answers, tell the agent that you are adding them to a conference, then click Join Lines.
Agent Console connects the agent and you to any conference participants already on line 1.
- Click End Call to disconnect from the conference.
Agent Console leaves the other parties connected to the conference call.
Open topic with navigation