You are here: Access Virtual Contact Center Analytics
Access Virtual Contact Center Analytics
Supervisors and agents can launch 8x8 Analytics from Console, eliminating the need for a separate login. 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics is a new generation tool that extracts raw contact center metrics and presents data in easily comprehensible visual charts. Virtual Contact Center Analytics provides industry-leading insights about the performance of your contact center. It is a web-based tool that provides enterprise-level analytics and democratization of information that can be used to make highly informed business decisions. This suite of services delivers easy to use, customizable and rapid insights into the historical and real-time information associated with contact center agents, queues, and channels. Granular details are available from a highly scalable data platform and can be viewed in a graphical or tabular format on any device. The reports are also exportable into Excel or CSV for further evaluation and archiving. Virtual Contact Center brings powerful graphical tools that reveal actionable business information. Virtual Contact Center Analytics goes beyond traditional call center reporting. You can track the performance of your agents and contact center, and see how your customers are being served across all channels.
To access Virtual Contact Center Analytics:
- Log in to Supervisor Console.
- Click in the Control Panel.
- Select Business Intelligence to launch the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center Analytics tool.
The dashboard launches in a separate browser window.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to access dashboards and create custom reports.
For details on the capabilities of this tool, refer to the Virtual Contact Center Analytics Guide.
To create an agent-based report:
Agents can create reports only for themselves, but supervisors can create a report for the agents they supervise.
- Go to Create Reports from the navigation menu.
- Click the drop-down and select Transactions.
All the available metrics for agents show up in Measures.
- Select the desired metrics such as Total Accepted, Total Rejected, Total Processing time etc.
- Select the desired agent groups by adding Agent in Dimensions.
- Then select a time range for the report such as a desired day, week, month, quarter, or year in Dimensions.
- Click to run the report. The report appears in a table.
Open topic with navigation