Supervisors can create HTML-formatted frequently asked questions (FAQs) and save. Agents can send the existing FAQs to customers. If your contact center has prepared answers for FAQs, and those answers include shortcut definitions, you can use those shortcuts to quickly insert the prepared answers into chat responses, email responses, and email notifications while creating cases and follow-up records. See how to Create and Edit FAQ Content.
To insert an FAQ from the Cases tab
- Go to the Cases tab.
- Create a new case or new follow-up.
- Place your cursor in the Description field where you wish to insert the FAQ.
- Below the Description field, click to reveal your FAQ options.
- You can enter an FAQ shortcut in the box that appears.
Click Browse to select an FAQ from a list.
- Enter or find the related FAQ, and click Insert.
- Click Send, Save, or Save as Draft.
To insert an FAQ from the Chat window
- During an active chat with the customer, enter an FAQ shortcut in the small text box above your main chat entry box.
Click FAQ>> to select an FAQ from a list.
- Click Insert FAQ.
The FAQ content gets inserted in the response.
Open topic with navigation